Friday, February 6, 2009

Retro Video...Charlotte Meeting her Grandparents


Here's a video from the day Charlotte was born, May 15, 2008. It is the first time all of her grandparents (and her Aunt Liz) saw her. I love looking at her old videos to see how much she has changed!

Charlotte was only about 4 hours old here. When the nurse brought her into the room, I immediately said, "You can give her to Grandma." I was still recovering from general anesthesia and I was so drugged up that I was afraid to hold her. The nurse started explaining to me what to do if she got "mucousy" and I said, "Is anyone else listening to this?" Because I knew I would forget. They had me on a really high dose on the PCA pump because I had a larger incision than normal. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I am so glad we have video of these days because they were such a blur. I am also glad that my husband didn't get me in much of this video!

I also really like my comment, "Isn't she cute??  She's not even squished or anything!!"

No comments: