Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Easter!

Happy Easter from Charlotte!!!  We had a great weekend, busy with family.  On Friday, Charlotte and I drove down to Grandma and Grandpa Cannata's house to see Aunt Emily and Aunt Liz who were coming home from school for Easter. On Saturday, we went down to Grandma Clinnin's house for Colleen's birthday. When we got there, we found that the Easter Bunny had made an early visit to Lansing and left a basket there for Charlotte.  On Easter, we went again to Olympia Fields to spend the day with my family. Charlotte was sporting her yellow Easter dress with a little white cardigan.  She had yellow socks and little patten leather shoes.  The shoes didn't last too long (as pictured).  And actually, when she went down for her second nap, I put her in some jammies and after she woke up, I put her in jeans.  The dress was nice, but who wants to be in a dress all day long??  The Easter Bunny also left a few things for her there. She's a very lucky little girl to be so spoiled!  Charlotte had a great Easter and she loved playing with her little plastic eggs all day long. 

Charlotte woke up at 6:00 am this morning!  I walked in there and was like, "Baby, this is a little early..."  She needed a diaper change and then I turned on her music and put her back to bed....thankfully, just like me, she was not ready to be up.  She went back to bed until 7:30. Her latest thing is trying to give me a pacifier.  She tries to shove one in my mouth and just laughs and laughs.  It is very amusing to her.  She is hilarious with her pacifiers.  She is in her crib right now with one in her mouth and one in each hand.  You know, just in case she loses one during the night.  She continues to crack her daddy and I up on a daily basis.  

 





































No comments: