Charlotte on the parallel bars
Charlotte with her shakers singing the welcome song
As you can tell, Charlotte had a great time in gymnastics class tonight. I was a little anxious after what happened last week, but the little bulldozer was not in class today, much to my (and grandpa's) relief.
I remembered something really cute/funny that Charlotte does that I have failed to blog about. Charlotte loves to help with any chores she sees us doing, vacuuming, laundry, and especially emptying the dishwasher. When she stated helping with the dishwasher, she would take something out and hand it to us, and we would say, "Thank you" after each thing she handed us. We figured this was the perfect opportunity to teach her "thank you" and "you're welcome." So, now she just hands us something and SHE says thank you as she is handing it to you. It comes out, "thannnk yooooou." She loves to empty that dishwasher so much that she runs anytime we open it. She has yet to understand that it's DIRTY sometimes and we don't need to start taking stuff out!
Also, she loves to hold Nate. She says, "I hold him!" So, we put them on the couch or on the bed and she "holds" him. She looks so proud doing it, it's adorable. Well, yesterday...I was frustrated or upset about something and she looked at me and said, "hand" and held my hand and led me over to her little chair, she sat in the chair and she says, "I hold you.." Oh my heart just melted. So, I "sat" in her lap and she "held me" until I felt better. What a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment