What timing, tonight was Charlotte's last gymnastics class. Here are some pics from tonight. She got a medal and was so excited to show off her "necklace." We had a great time together doing 'nastics. Hopefully, we will find a class in our new town!
Shakin' my shakers
Singing the welcome song
Playing with the parachute
So much fun!
I love Nastics!!!!
Mid-summer sault!
Charlotte getting her medal from Miss Liz
Go to the Medal Stand, Charlotte!
I'm so proud!
Mommy, look at my medal!
After gymnastics, we stopped by McDonald's to get Charlotte a dinner treat and as I pulled up to the drive thru...Charlotte says, "I'll have a Diet Coke with Splenda!" She was combining what I usually get at McDonald's (Diet Coke) with my usual order from Dunkin' Donuts (Coffee with Splenda).
And, we will always remember this night because it was the night that the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup!!! Kevin and Nate watched Chicago bring it home together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment