Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daddy's Little Helper

Charlotte has been a "big help" with all of the furniture that we have had to assemble lately. She was hilarious tonight as we were trying to assemble a buffet. Trying is the key word there. Mission is still incomplete... She kept mocking Kevin, grabbing the instructions and saying, "Okay....so, okay....um.." and "Okay, let's see...." She had a screwdriver and she was "tightening" the screws that we had already screwed in. She was very helpful!

Tightening a screw
Daddy, what do I do next?
No, Daddy.....it says part G is next...not F, silly!
So proud of herself :)
If only she had the power to actually turn the screws...
she can really get into some tight spaces!
PS...her shirt says, "iLove Gibby" Gibby is her favorite character from iCarly. Okay, who are we kidding, Gibby is MY favorite character on iCarly :) I made her that shirt on Cafe Press.

Note to Grandpa Cannata....notice anything in the last picture????? Is that the Cannata Calf I see????

No comments: