Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blah...

I have to apologize for my lack of posts lately. I'm just in a funk. My mom is not doing well and I just tend to shut down. The blog falls below taking out the garbage lately. I'm not even taking that many pictures lately...and those of you who know me know that that speaks volumes about my mood. So, I went through my recent pics to find a few I haven't posted so that I could at least give you guys something :)

This was a few weeks ago when Kevin and I were hanging shelves and artwork in our living room (aka wine room). We finally got some furniture for that room, after 1 1/2 years! Charlotte ran upstairs and threw on her construction worker outfit and came downstairs to help us hammer and saw :) So cute!
Charlotte getting ready to go to school! Her school has a hill that they can sled down..so, if it's a good snowy day that isn't too cold...we get an e-mail to bring the kids in snowpants, boots and all the fixins...cause they'll be sledding. Char was super excited to don her new snowpants for the first time this winter!
While Charlotte was at school, Nate and I went out in the backyard to play in the snow. He was having a great time!
Snow Nugget
Natey helping daddy cook. It is HILARIOUS how if the kids see Kevin cooking..they immediately run and grab a chair and push it up to the island counter and then run to the drawer where we keep the hats and aprons to get their cooking gear. They LOVE to help us cook.
I took this picture tonight after I went in to check on Nate and saw him clutching his little Charlie Brown doll. He loves Charlie Brown. I mean, it's the end of January and he still wants to watch Charlie Brown Christmas every day. Kevin loves Charlie Brown too....like father, like son!
And last, but certainly NOT least..Grandma Judy got married a few weeks ago!! She was a beautiful bride and we couldn't be happy for her and Ron!

No comments: