I am always taking pictures with my iPhone, but then I forget to sync them and blog about them. So, here's a random bunch of photos from the last few weeks.
Charlotte and Samantha sporting matching jammies
Charlotte getting ready for gymnastics
Nate practicing his straddle rolls
Charlotte in gymnastics
Nate swinging like a monkey
Charlotte and her coach
Nate in the "pit"
Nate on the balance beam
Why do I love fall??? Mums and pumpkins!
Love it!
Nate passed out in the car...that can't be comfortable
We took the kids to the movies to see Finding Nemo 3D...Nate's first movie! He had a great time!
Where's Natey??? Hiding at Charlotte's swimming lesson...
Charlotte getting ready to swim!
One of Charlotte's new things to do ...make books. She makes them for all of her friends. I find it so sweet, because my Grandmother taught me how to make books and I used to do it all of the time!
Charlotte at her friend's birthday party at the DuPage Children's Museum
Just a little woodworking
Charlotte and the birthday girl making a huge bubble!
Charlotte and her friend, Austin
Charlotte during French class at her school. When her teacher wears the red beret, nothing but French is spoken. They are learning about colors today
They were instructed (all in French) to find something "rouge" and bring it back to the middle. It's amazing to see..I know they don't understand every word, but they somehow still "get it"
Charlotte and her friend during PE
I volunteered in Char's classroom last week. I had to run an activity. The first day, Charlotte acted like she didn't know me...the second day, she finally came over and did my activity :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment