Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cousins, Cousins Everywhere!!!

Well, what an exciting few weeks for us!  My niece/nephew count has tripled in size!!!  On May 22nd, Colleen and Andy welcomed Annabelle Grace.  She was a month early and weighed in at 4 lbs, 10oz...but she is perfect!  We were all shocked to get the text that Annabelle's birth was imminent!  And...for the record...Aunt Gina was positive she was going to be a girl (not that I am bragging or anything).  I went to see her the night she was born and she was just a little bundle of perfection!  Nathan got to meet Annabelle a week after she was born, but Charlotte didn't get to meet her until today.   

Aunt Gina and her favorite niece!!!  Get ready to get spoiled, little girl!!!!  
 Baby Annabelle
 Nathan with Ron and Grandma.  He just keep "petting" Annabelle's head. He was totally smitten and curious about her.  I think that little stinker is trying to convince me he would be a good big brother, lol!  
Charlotte and Nate with Annabelle.  I wasn't able to go to Grandma's today...so Kevin was the photographer (which he begrudgingly does when I text him to take pics..he really hates taking pics) Clearly his Android camera totally distorted Charlotte's face.  Kevin said that Nate was scared to hold Annabelle..you can tell he looks slightly terrified here :(
 Charlotte holding her cousin!


And then, on June 3rd, Tracey and Jon welcomed Baby Jackson "Jack" Murphy.  He didn't come into the world with quite the shocking arrival of Annabelle, but he was a perfect little handsome man!!  I went to see him the day after he was born and I got to spend a good hour with him and his mommy and daddy.  It was so great to snuggle yet another nephew.  There is no doubt that this is Jon's baby...he is the spitting image of his dad!  And...Aunt Gina was convinced Jack was a girl, so I am not that good at gender picking, lol!  Jack is just a perfect little man, just like his big brother Henry.  We hope the kids will be able to meet Jack this week!  So, I went from the aunt of one to the aunt of three in just a few weeks time!  We are so very thankful for healthy babies and moms and for new cousins for Charlotte and Nathan.  They are so very excited!  The already love Henry so much, it's nice to have a few more to spread the cousin love around!  

Grandma Mary holding her newest Grandson!
 Big Brother Henry
Jack!  

No comments: