Once again, I am being a bad blogger. Hey, this is what happens when I go to bed at 9pm now! My prime blogging time used to be around midnight! I'll have to get used to morning blogging! Regardless, here are a few pics from the last week or so!
Norman, our elf on the shelf, sent the kids a post card! He is on vacation at the beach getting ready for the busy holiday season. He wanted Charlotte to know that everyone at the North Pole was proud of her for being so good at school!
Risky Business? This is what happened when I told Charlotte to take her jumper off after school so I could wash it...what a character!
Charlotte loves garlic bread!!
Well, I held out for 5.5 years....but I finally let the kids in on a little secret...Grandma and Grandpa live next to a PARK! It's set back from the street and so the kids never really saw the park from the house. So, Grandma and I walked the kids over to the park and played for a little bit. I just didn't want to have to go to the park every time we went over there, so we'll see!
The kids found tennis balls left on the tennis courts
"Bowling" using their tennis balls
We went on a nature walk on the way home...we found acorns, leaves, pinecones..
Collecting acorns in her hat
Charlotte came home with ANOTHER purple crown yesterday! It's her third one! Her teacher said she is running out of crowns! Charlotte is starting a little crown collection in her room!
And...this is what Nathan thinks of Charlotte's crown for "being on purple."









No comments:
Post a Comment