Charlotte has been begging me for years to take ice skating. So, I finally gave in and signed her up for this session. The first class went well...up until she fell on her face and got a MINOR bloody lip. Today, was the second class...she was extremely tentative and didn't want to let go of the teacher or the wall. Ugh. She wants to quit....but I won't let her until the session is over. Nancy Kerrigan, she is not.
Friday, January 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should have her watch the Olympics - that will get her in the spirit....either way she does make a very cute little skater.
Great idea! We watched Gracie Gold skate today and she was intrigued. She is SUCH a perfectionist (don't know where she gets it from, lol!) she is so discouraged that she didn't just skate off and do a triple axle the first time she set foot on the ice. I told her it takes years to get good...but she wants to be perfect immediately!
Post a Comment