Well, there might be a slight delay in blogging (nothing new, right?). My laptop crashed. You see, there are two littles in this house who like to steal my very expensive MacBook Pro when I'm not looking. They like to steal it and play Disney Junior games and run my battery down to zero. So, it crashed.
Anyway, I had to take it in to get it looked at by Apple's very smart, very bearded hipster like Geniuses. On the way to the Apple store, I threatened my littles within an inch of their lives. I told them that if they were good and sat quietly in the store while I got my computer looked at, I would take them to Build A Bear. I thought....no way in hell will these two crazies be quiet in an Apple store. They'll be bothering me the whole time. So, sure..I'll take you to Build A Bear, it'll never happen. Suckers.
Well, we enter the Apple store and low and behold...there are two tables set up at kids height with fun bean bag chairs and the tables are full of iPads loaded with fun kids games. I didn't hear a freaking peep out of those two the entire time we were there. In fact, they got upset when it was time to go.
So, this idiot was stuck taking them to Build A Bear. Nate chose a bear that he dressed in a Darth Vader costume that he appropriately named "Vader Bear." Charlotte got a bear named "Sparkles" that she dressed in a saucy little number that I would never let her wear in a million years.
Good news? Even though my Apple Care (insurance) ran out 20 days ago...they covered my repair of a new hard drive. Apple is amazing! Bad news? I spent $85.00 in bribes at Build A Bear to keep my rug rats quiet. Talk about a back fire!




No comments:
Post a Comment