Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pack Your Bags, We're Going on a Guilt Trip!!

Yes, it has been over a month since I updated the blog.  I know.  It was intentional.  I have been struggling with whether or not I "share too much about our family online." I wanted to take a break and see how I felt about continuing.  In addition, I'm just not sure where all of the time goes everyday!  Well, I'm still not convinced that I want to continue to blog, I'm just not feeling it anymore.  But, while I ponder....here are a few pictures from the last post to show you what we have been up to.  
Someone continues to love ice skating
 We have a neighbor in Downers Grove...and the kids couldn't me more excited to have a cousin nearby!
 Charlotte reading to Annabelle
 I was on the cover of "Suburban Life" for volunteering with the Downers Grove Junior Women's Club
 This brave boy got treated to a Blizzard after being stung by two hornets at Aunt Colleen's new house!  
 Charlotte and her Daisy troop went to visit a local bakery to find out about how a bakery works
 More fun with our cousin
 Nathan getting a cavity filled....
 Nathan and his Best Friend sporting matching Ninja Turtles sweatshirts during a playdate!
Too bad these cuties don't seem to be bringing the Bears any luck!
 Taking Grandma Mary out to breakfast...rocking some Sperry's and a cup of hot cocoa
 I was treated to a front row seat to the smash play, "The Princess and the Knight" 
 We love fall!
 Those two actually do LOVE each other!  
 Pumpkin Farm
 Apple Picking
 One of our annual tradtions
Charlotte had to bring in a picture of her and her pets for school....here is one of our shots!
 Charlotte sleeps with Cheer Bear every night.....it's 30 years old...it used to be mine!  She says that it reminds her of me :)

No comments: