Thursday, September 11, 2008

Babies on Blankets

Today, we attended our second playdate with the stay at home moms group. We were rained out last Thursday. It was a great time, we all met at a local park and just set up blankets and hung out for a few hours. There were 16 moms and their babies there. Charlotte was by far the cutest baby there, in my opinion :) She was all dressed in her organic hoodie that Grandma Cannata sent to her! She got it from Babysoy and it is made of soy protein fiber..how cute!

Charlotte had a great time and was smiling quite a bit at a little baby named Bobby. I said, "wait
until we get home and I tell your daddy that you were flirting with a boy!" (FYI...after I told him, he sternly looked at her and said, "no flirting!") I was the only crazy mom there who was pulling out the camera to take pictures of my baby. I didn't want to explain that I needed pictures for my blog...that would have only made me look more crazy.

There was a woman there that looked familiar and after we started telling each other where we lived, we discovered that she lived across the alley from us. She lives in a 3 flat condo and has this little white and black dog that always plays with a pug who lives on the bottom level. I told her that I always kill myself laughing at those two dogs playing. Plus, it drives Fenway nuts when she is out on our little deck..I know she thinks if there was some way that she could get across the alley and play with those dogs, it would be fantastic. It's just amazing that she lives right there and we had to meet at a group function. But, I am glad to know another mom so close.

After our playdate, we came home and spent some time outside with Fenway before it started drizzling a little...so, we came in and took a nap. I tell you, it must be exhausting being Charlotte!

As you can tell from the pictures, she is already a little ham and smiles for the camera. This is the smile that she gives me at 2:00 in the morning that makes it hard for me to be mad!

Talk to everyone soon!!













3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great smiling pictures of Charlotte! I love watching her grow and change on your blog! I think she's looking more and more like you every day!

Anonymous said...

I love her jogging suit!! She's so big. Can't wait to see you guys!

Gina said...

Charlotte says, "I have the best Aunts!"