Well, it seems her little meltdown the other day was her way of letting me know that a sick baby was on the way. She seems to have caught whatever I had. I feel so terrible that she got sick from me. She is sneezing, coughing and her little nose is all red and running like a faucet. It's just as awful as I imagined her first cold would be. I've been going after her nose with that little blue bulb syringe (aka the booger sucker) all day. She is sooo tired and not very hungry. She just wants to be held and rocked, so I am happy to do that. I am actually typing this with one hand while I am rocking her and watching the Emmys (impressive multitasking, I know). I hope this cold runs its course quickly, we have a big couple of weeks coming up..... her second round of shots, the christening, and our trip to Massachusetts. I hope to post that she is feeling better tomorrow.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Gina,
Hope Charlotte feels better. The first cold is always the worst. And it's really not fun when you're sick too. You just feel so bad for them, and there's just nothing you can do but keep suctioning their nose!! ;)
Post a Comment