Thursday, October 16, 2008

Charlotte is 5 Months Old!

Today, Charlotte turned 5 months old! What a big girl! Charlotte had a new experience today, her first stay with a babysitter (other than family). Kevin and I joined our good friends The Zienkiewicz's for a wine tasting at a local wine bar. They have a daughter, Lila, who is just 2 months older than Charlotte and their babysitter didn't mind watching two babies. We had a great time. We called to check in on Charlotte after a while and it turns out she had a little meltdown, but she got over it. So, I was worried about her from that point on. When we got back to Mark and Jill's, we found Charlotte sitting on the couch, in nothing but a diaper watching TV with the babysitter. It was sooo cute. I guess she started getting a rash because she was so hot in her jammies. Plus, anyone that knows Charlotte knows she loves to be naked! The babysitting was definitely more traumatic for me than her. But, it's always good to know another person in the city who can watch her if we need it!

No comments: