Saturday, November 8, 2008

Spending Time with Daddy

Charlotte and Daddy spent a lot of time together today. Mommy had to go shopping for the Hawaii trip (leaving this Saturday....woo hoo!) So, Kevin and Charlotte spent most of the afternoon together..cooking, eating, playing, napping and eventually watching the Notre Dame game later in the evening. After we gave Charlotte a bath, we decked her out in the clothes that Daddy bought her when he was in South Bend last weekend. Two peas in a pod!

After shopping, I did something pretty cool...I made baby food! I made a batch of pureed pears. I have to tell you....amazingly economical! I used about 4-5 pears and made an entire tupperware container...a little container that you buy at the store costs about $1.19! I think I am going to be on a fresh baby food kick for a while! I bought a book from Amazon that has all of these cool recipes in it...I'll keep you posted.


































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH!!! She is ADORABLE!!! Is that red hair???? Not sure, maybe just the lighting!!! She is just getting tooooo cute. I can't wait to see her again! Ashley loves the pics too. Have fun in Hawaii!!!