Monday, March 16, 2009

Walking Machine



Little Charlotte is a walking machine. She just goes and goes...and falls and falls. We've had a few good bumps on the forehead the last few days, but she just gets up and goes again. Since it was so nice out today, Charlotte and I took a walk to Panera for a late lunch. She got a grilled cheese off of the kids menu..it was just beautiful out! After lunch, I went across the street because there is a baby store there going out of business and I thought I could get some shoes on sale. No such luck...but, then low and behold, in the same plaza was a children's shoe store!! I had never noticed it there before...I guess I never had reason to notice. So, we went in and they actually measured her little feet in the metal foot thing... So, we found two pairs of shoes for her to start walking outside in. Her first pair of "real" shoes! Charlotte turned 10 months old yesterday! She is growing way too fast!!! I can't believe she is almost a year old.

Enjoy the attached video of her...she's too smart for her own good sometimes!

No comments: