Here are some pictures of Charlotte enjoying this week's gymnastics class. She has officially become the class clown...she is very entertaining. Today, we were "golfing" with foam sticks and little balls. Charlotte starting hitting the balls around and screaming something. I couldn't make it out at first. Then, I figured it out...she was screaming "GOAL!" I think she's been watching a few too many Blackhawk games with her father. Charlotte is also known as the "kid who can take a hit" in class. She is often falling, running into other kids, etc. She just gets right back up. She had a head-on collision today and I thought for sure there would be tears from one of the two parties involved...nothing. She is getting more bold and independent with things: walking on the balance beam by herself..hanging from the bars without fear. It's great!!
Speaking of watching sports with their dad...Charlotte now knows almost all of the words to "Go Cubs Go" and her and her father sing it after every Cubs victory. Also, Nate has been going through a bit of a transition. We are trying to find new ways to get him to sleep. I am no longer nursing him, which was pretty much the only way he would go to sleep. So, I have been trying everything in the book...and the thing that works the best is rocking him and singing to him..and he likes, "Go Cubs Go" the best! I think I am going to have to start diversifying my lullabies and sing "Sweet Caroline" to him once in a while....gotta get a little Red Sox culture in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment