Well, Nate woke up this am at around 5:00am...he was scorching hot and screaming. I called the Pediatrician the minute they opened at 8:30 and got an appointment for 10:45. Needless to say, I am so glad that we went because it turns out he has a bad ear infection! Poor Baby!!!! The doctor was awesome and asked me pharmacy we used...she submitted the prescription electronically while we were sitting right there, so his antibiotic was ready and waiting for us by the time we drove there. She said that he should have a fever for the next 24 hours but that the antibiotic should wipe it out after that. I'm so glad that we went instead of trying to ride this out another day. Hopefully, he will be all better by the time Santa makes his visit Friday night!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment