Saturday, February 12, 2011

Children's Museum

Today, we used our Groupon to the DuPage Children's Museum. It was fun, but going on a Saturday morning was crazy. It's a two man job and Kevin can only go on the weekends, so we needed to just suck it up and deal with the craziness. They had a lot of fun things to do! I was considering getting a membership...but I think I need to wait a year or two. I can deal with the zoo by myself, but I don't think I would take advantage of the Children's Museum too often by myself :)
Charlotte at the Water Table
Nate Playing with the Wall of Vacuum Tubes
Nate Sitting in the Return Bucket
He Got the Hang of it!
Char Playing with the Blocks
Nate was Blown Away by the Wind Tubes!
Nate Did this for a Long Time...He loved it!
Char Loving the Wind Tunnel!
Fun!
After we got home, Char had some toast and jelly while sporting a Ballerina outfit and a random headband...because that's Char.

No comments: