Wow...what a busy day we had around here. It all started around 6:30 am when we had to get up to get ready to head downtown for our (what has become) annual St. Paddy's Day celebration at Chief O'Neill's. Our friend's daughter was born on St. Patrick's Day, so we always attend C.O.'s brunch as a pseudo-birthday celebration for her. I'm not gonna pass up a 9:00 am Bloody Mary! So, the kids donned their Irish gear and we let the celebrations unfold. We were only there for a few hours, but it was fun....until Captain Mayhem dumped an entire Guinness on Kevin. That was our signal to go... I'm glad I didn't get pulled over on the way home because our car reeked of beer thanks to Kevin's jeans that were saturated in beer! "Uh, officer, I can explain..see our child is pure mayhem...."
Irish Babies!!! (Part Irish babies...can't forget our 25% Italian!)
So Adorable! I made Charlotte a bow with Shamrocks on it and she wanted to know why I put broccoli on her bow.. She's got a lot to learn about her heritage! Now, she tells people, "Do you like my bow? It's a Shamrock...it's not broccoli!"
Nate is finally big enough to wear his hat from Aunt Colleen and Uncle Andy!
Charlotte and the Birthday girl, Lila. They had a great time together and they acted like they pretty much owned the bar...that Lila sure can work a room!
While Char and Lila ran around and played...Nate hung out in a beer tub....oh, he's a special boy.
....and then he would just dump himself out of it. (Yeah, his butt is wet...didn't really notice there was a little puddle in the tub until it was too late.) He did this OVER and OVER. People were killing themselves laughing...yep....Kevin and I are parents of the year!
We had to get home because my family was coming over to help me prepare for the baby shower we are throwing for Aunt Tracey tomorrow. We had a lot of setting up and stuff to do. And, Charlotte had her weekend sports class! (her class is usually at 9:00, but it was rescheduled for 3:15 because of a logistical issue) It actually worked out great because we could go downtown this morning and then Grandpa could go to the class with them and serve as photographer! Today was "football" day and we are happy to report there was no bleeding!
1 comment:
Great great pictures!!!
Post a Comment