Today we took Nate to go get a haircut..they had to do some repair work to reverse the damage that another non-child focused "salon" did. I took him to get his hair cut a few weeks ago and there was a 40 minute wait at the kid place..so, we decided to go to "xxxxx clips." Lesson learned...spend the extra money and always go to the kid place! They totally screwed up his hair...she didn't do around his ears because "she was afraid." It looked ridiculous. But the lady today totally fixed it..he looks adorable..and she even gave him a faux hawk to rock on the way home.
Right next to the kids salon is a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...the kids were SO good at the salon, I got them a chocolate covered marshmallow on a stick. Here they are in the car enjoying their well earned treat!
I haven't posted a lot since last week...we've had some bad colds over here! In fact, the morning of St. Patrick's Day...Charlotte woke up gasping for air. She was hysterical...coughing and wheezing and I was in a panic. It was about 8:28 am and the pediatrician opens at 8:30. I had the phone in my hand just waiting for the clock to turn to 8:30. I called and got her in a 9:15. I had soaking wet hair, so I just threw it into a ponytail and we headed out to the doctor. Charlotte was upset..so I told her that the doctor was just going to listen to her chest with the stethoscope. She has a little doctor's kit...so I told her to bring her stethoscope if it would make her feel better. When the doctor came in...he was so nice! He said, "Well, this must be Dr. Charlotte! How are you feeling today, Doctor?" He let her listen to her heart with his stethoscope and then listen to his heart. She has a virus..that of course is contagious. So, we had to cancel her St. Patrick's Day party that was scheduled for that day (or her "Patrick Party" as she called it.) But it's okay...Aunt Colleen came over and brought Shamrock Shakes and Shamrock cookies! She was so much better by that night..that always happens, then I feel like a big idiot for rushing her to the doctor..
Dr. Charlotte
Finally, here is a picture Kevin sent me while I was out running errands on Saturday.Hilarious!! Guess he was tired!

No comments:
Post a Comment