Saturday, we went and saw Sesame Street Live!! You might remember that I took Charlotte last year. This year, both Charlotte and Nathan went....and had a GREAT time!!! I was a little worried about Nate because he's such a mamma's boy :) Plus, we had seats in the third row, so we were really close, I wasn't sure if that would be worse. But that boy loves Elmo, so it was worth a shot. They both loved it. If they were doing a song where Elmo wasn't on stage, Nate would scream, "ELMOOOOO, ELMOOOOOO, ELMOOOOO!!!!!" It was so loud, but HILARIOUS!!! Then, when Elmo would come back on stage, he would be so happy. It's an hour and a half show...so it's a little long. Charlotte was getting a little antsy by the end. Mommy was prepared, I had juice boxes, sippys, treats and suckers for a Defcon 1 type meltdown. But, I am happy to report that we never even cracked the bag of suckers.
We were supposed to have some landscaping done this weekend, so Daddy was going to stay at home and supervise while we went with Grandma. But, our landscapers had to postpone to this week....so guess who got to come with??? (I am SURE he was more than thrilled that he got to go).
Elmo doing the Hula
The only pic I could get of them together...don't mind Char's underwear...
Ernie!
Natey having a great time watching Elmo
Char chilling in Daddy's lap
Nate and Charlotte with Grandma
Loving Elmo
Nate, Mommy, Grandma and Char
No comments:
Post a Comment