Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fairy Party

I know what you are thinking...ANOTHER party for Charlotte? God no!!! We were invited to a 5th birthday party for one of Charlotte's new friends, Grace (the daughter of one of my sorority sisters). It was such a cool party!! It was at a photography studio in Naperville. They had fairy costumes for all of the girls, they all got a professional picture taken, played games, had cake, and danced. Charlotte was the only 3 year old there (besides the brother of the birthday girl) so it was funny to watch her interact with the older kids. She didn't really understand the telephone game or charades, but she was so cute and funny trying to figure it out. Also, all of the girls left with a framed photo and got to keep the fairy headband that they picked out. So cute! I don't know...this photo party seems like a racket...I might have to buy a background, some props and costumes and start a little side business!! We left after Grace opened up Charlotte's present..Charlotte was tired and having a hard time understanding that the presents weren't for her! (I'll forgive her because, for the last 2 weeks, all the presents have been for her).
Charlotte's professional fairy pic!
All of the fairies (and a few pirates) dancing
Irritated fairy
Excited fairy
Mischievous fairy
Not a great pic, but shows the set up they had to take the pictures. Very elaborate
On the way home, tired fairy

No comments: