I was in Charlotte's classroom today to take some pictures. I am in charge on the annual memory book for her class. It's pretty fancy...40 pages! So, I need to go act as the Early Childhood paparazzi every now and then to get some pics for the book. Here are some pics of her at action at school!
Making a "potato person" after listening to a story about a man in Ireland who grew a magic potato
Writing her name on the back of her potato
Playing dominos

Charlotte showing off her rainbow/pot of gold picture

Charlotte and her green shamrock...can you see a theme developing here??? It's Irish week at school :)
Painting
Charlotte by the cubbies

Charlotte on the rug watching the dominos

Dominos

Not the best picture, but it shows her purple plaid Toms...love them!!
Nate sporting a pair of pajamas that truly sum up his personality. To prove this, let me give you an example...we were at our friends house this week and he proceeded to take two of their remote controls and throw them in their fish tank... I found out today that they work...but, oh my God, I was so embarrassed!!!

Charlotte passed out on the chair after school today...too much fun for her!
Sleeping Beauty
I was uploading all of the pics from Char's school today and Nate started screaming, "Mommy, take a picture of me!!!!!" Music to my ears...
Cheeser!

No comments:
Post a Comment