Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just for Aunt Liz

I can always tell when I am being a blog slacker when I get gentle reminders that the blog is not updated!  So, this one's for you Aunt Liz!!!

I have been super busy working on Aunt Colleen's baby shower, Charlotte's Minnie Mouse party, Charlotte's bowling party for school and starting a new blog...  Yes, you read that right.  I have wanted to have a second blog for a long time, one where I can focus on party planning and crafts, etc.  It's called "Mom with a glue gun" and it's a work in progress!  

Here are a few pics from the last few weeks!!!

Inside Nathan's classroom...I had to take this through a tiny opening in their door (hence the window bars in the pic)
 Nathan doing an Irish jig in class
 We got a big surprise when we left preschool a few weeks ago, the DGFD was doing a drill on the roof of Nate's preschool, so we got to see the engine close up and he got to shake hands with a few fireman.  It was pretty exciting!!!
 Nate getting ready for swimming
 Going to Disney Live!
 Getting ready to see some of our favorites!!
 Nate is a tad terrified, lol!
 Having fun!
 Mom, can we have the $20 glow sticks they are selling??  No, but you can have these glow sticks from the dollar store that I smuggled in my purse...genius!
 My Irish lady!
 Hanging with Charlie
Nate on St. Patrick's Day
 Getting an ice cream treat on the Friday starting Spring Break
 Nate is Goofy!
 One of our many breathing treatments over spring break
 Finally...both of my babies feeling better!
 Getting an frozen yogurt treat after haircuts...Charlotte didn't like her strawberry with crushed oreos...so I had to sacrifice my cheesecake flavored yogurt...the things you will do for your kids.
Nate was thrilled with his chocolate one!
 Riding cars outside!!
 Hopscotching!!!
 Nate eating a hot dog while wearing a hot dog shirt...Meta.
 The nugget and I having breakfast while Charlotte was at her Saturday class!
 Char playing with pinwheels on a super windy day!

2 comments:

Aunt Liz said...

Thank you! I appreciate all the pics too!

Gina said...

Anything for our awesome Aunt Liz!