Well, finally!!!! A day nice enough for us to go our for a walk and break in our new fantastic double stroller. We have had the stroller since January, but have only used it a few times. But today, we went for a nice long walk! I have to tell you, I am in love with it!! The kids seem to love it too. Charlotte really likes that she can look over and see Nate...which reaffirms my decision to get the side by side stroller and not one where Nate would be in back of her or vice versa. After lunch, we headed out to get some fresh air and get out of the house. As you can see from the pictures, Charlotte insisted on bringing one of her St. Patrick's Day necklaces that I got for her to wear this weekend. They both had fun strolling around the neighborhood, Nate fell asleep shortly after our departure and Charlotte was chilling out and pointing out all of the doggies we saw.
You might notice that I have been posting more often. Something occurred to me, like a light bulb over my head...or a much needed smack to the face. I had originally started this blog for other people to see what was going on in our lives. But, I see there is a "higher purpose" or "dual purpose." I am literally creating a journal of their childhood that I hope they will enjoy reading someday. I know it seems so obvious to everyone else, but it really didn't occur to me until now...duh! I found a company that prints and binds your blog postings into books. So, I ordered one for 2008-2009 and I will order one at the end of this year. I want to see how it turns out first. Of course, after I ordered it I realized I should have ordered two..one for each of them. So, I will probably order another one after I receive the first. So, anyway...my point of telling you this is that I hope to do more journaling. You might see longer posts and the posts may include a lot of stories and things that may not be of interest to you..but just keep in mind that it's for Charlotte and Nathan. So, I hope you will stick with us and keep following us, just feel free to skip all of my blabbing if you want :)
1 comment:
Ok, do share!! Where do you go to get the blogs printed? I was hoping they would come up with something like that. I didn't want to have to print it all out myself. I'm so excited! Email me on Facebook the info.
Post a Comment