Well, he's almost a year old...but I am finally pretty much done with Nathan's nursery!!! I just finished my big project of putting his name on the wall today. So, here are a few pics!
Nate's Christmas present from Colleen, Andy, Mary and Phil from last year. Finally at home in his room!!!
I bought the letters at Hobby Lobby, painted them blue and hung ribbon on the backs of them to attach them to hooks on the wall..much cheaper and more personal than the ones you might buy at stores (just my opinion) Also, I swear the letters are level on the wall....my picture is off :)
Also, the kid's bathroom is finally complete!! So in love with this room! Here are a few pics, it's hard to take good pics of a bathroom...let me tell you!
Their hippo shower curtain....LOVE IT
My cousin, Emma, painted canvas paintings of Hippos to match the shower curtain! I love how it ties the whole room together!
The kids towels....Nathan is a dragon and Charlotte is a butterfly
Last, but not least, a few pics of Nate chilling in Charlotte's princess chair....he's totally confident in his manhood...he just likes a comfy chair :)
No comments:
Post a Comment