Friday, September 10, 2010

A New City, A New Zoo!

Today, we went to Brookfield Zoo with our friends. We had a great time and it was so nice to check out a new zoo. The kids had never been to Brookfield Zoo and I haven't been since I was a kid. When I asked Charlotte this morning if she wanted to go to the zoo with Ava...she heard her two favorite words..."zoo" and "Ava." Nate slept through most of the zoo, I wish I could ride around in a stroller and sleep!

Charlotte and Ava checking out the Bison
Getting Charlotte to smile for the camera is impossible, Ava is a natural!
Looking at the giraffes
Mia, Charlotte and Ava looking at the elephants
Nate and Mia
Charlotte brushing a goat at the Children's Zoo
She liked the goats, but was terrified at the chickens wandering around

Mesmerized by the dolphins!
Eating pretzels bigger than their heads!
Best Friends

No comments: