I knew this point in my journey through parenthood would come...the day both of my kids are throwing up. Yes, Barf-o-rama 2011 has hit our house. It all started Saturday night...I was sleeping with Charlotte in the guest room because she was scared of the crazy thunderstorm that were going on outside. All of the sudden, at 2:30am, she sat up in bed and just threw up everywhere. And..she kept throwing up until 5:00 am. We had to do laundry and give her a bath. Then, I wake up in the morning and find out that all 4 of the other kids we were on a playdate with on Friday were also up puking all night. We went to Monkey Joe's (an inflatable place) because it was supposed to be 98 degrees and we wanted to do something indoors to let the kids burn off some energy. I don't know what they all could have picked up there...we all brought our own food. Then, this afternoon..I started hearing screams from the playroom...and sure enough, Nate was throwing up...and continued to throw up for hours. I have done more "puke laundry" than I care to ever do. I have washed more carpet and more floors than I want to discuss...and I have bleached everything those kids have touched. And, now...here I sit and, to quote Charlotte, my tummy is very grumbly. Please God, do not let me get this!!!!!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can totally relate with two sick babies at the same time. It is so not fun, but i always felt if one was sick, you knew the other was going to get sick, so they may as well be sick together.
Post a Comment