Friday, August 26, 2011

Dentist!!!

Today was Charlotte's first dentist appointment! Now, before anyone "gets their panties in a bunch" about why Charlotte did not go to Dr. Cannata for her first dentist appointment, let me explain. Charlotte LOVES her grandfather...loves! I was concerned that she would go to the dentist and freak out, she has reacted poorly in the past to her dad and her grandpa wearing masks...so, it was a real concern. So, if that was to happen, I wanted it to be with a stranger and not at someone she loves and trusts. Can you imagine if she hated it and then we were at Thanksgiving dinner and she just kept glaring down the table at the "bad man who poked at her teeth??" So, I wanted to keep that separate...for now. When she is a few years older and more comfortable with the dentist, we will switch and transfer over to Dr. Cannata's practice :) Rest assured, Kevin and I are still loyal patients :) She checked out great! No cavities and no lasting damage from her 3 year long affair with the pacifier.
Getting cozy in the chair
Watching Sesame Street on the flat screen on the ceiling
All done! Showing her sparkling teeth and her set of pom poms as a prize!

No comments: