This weekend was Charlotte's fourth birthday party...the big, long awaited...Rainbow party!! Even though the weather did not cooperate for the 2nd year in a row, we had a great time! Charlotte was all smiles the entire day. We have a big week of continued birthday celebrations...hang tight!
My BEAUTIFUL birthday girl!
The dessert table
The Rainbow cake! I made the cake pedestal to match her custom rainbow tutu!
Rainbow cupcakes in a jar
A little candy
Wine table for the adults!
More treats!
Custom water bottle labels
The kids food table
The balloon wreaths I made for the front doors
Rainbows everywhere
Fruit cones (Thanks to Grandma Judy for making them!)
The Menu
The beverages!
Mason jar glasses with fun straws!
Blowing out her candles
And....of COURSE the inside was a 6 layer rainbow cake! I worked so hard on it!
Yum! Cake!
My nephew, Henry...his first birthday was the day of Charlotte's party...we will celebrate him next week!





No comments:
Post a Comment