As usual, I am behind on blogging! On Wednesday, it was Charlotte's birthday celebration at school. She got to bring a special snack, be the train leader and wear a crown. She was super excited! We went to the party store and I let her pick out any plates and napkins that she wanted for her special day. She selected Olivia plates and napkins..she was really excited to find them! She also got to pick the snack...granola bars, mandarin oranges, goldfish and chocolate milk. Her whole class sung to her and she got to blow out the candles on a special cake. I was the class volunteer that day, so I got to stay and watch it all. It was a great day!
Charlotte sporting her birthday crown and her special birthday shirt...refusing to smile nicely for me!
She'l smile when someone else takes he pic, though!
Charlotte getting ready to blow out the candles of the preschool cake
Charlotte with her favorite teacher
At Charlotte's school, instead of bringing in goodie bags for the class or something like that, we give a gift to the class...something they might need or want, etc. I made the class a present for her birthday..birthday wreaths! This way, in the future when it is someone's birthday, they can hang the wreaths up on the outside doors...that way, all the kids will know it's someone's birthday when they are in the drop off line.
Charlotte posing in front of the birthday flag that was hung in her honor..
The birthday flag...with the newly hung birthday wreath!



No comments:
Post a Comment