Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Earthquake" Update

So, the "earthquake" that we felt...yeah, that was probably jets practicing for the air and water show this weekend. It occurred to us as the Blue Angles were constantly buzzing our house today. So...no earthquake for us, but I am rethinking putting my good china in a safer place for the weekend :)

It's official...Charlotte has her days and nights completely mixed up. We were up until 7:00am this morning! She was soooo crabby all night. So, when the sun came up this morning, I took her for a walk around the neighborhood in her stroller. I saw her eyes starting to get heavy somewhere on Greenview Ave. We came back and slept until 11:00, woke up for a feeding and went back to bed until 3:00. When her nights are mixed up..so are mine. But, I always say...I love her to death, so I don't mind. We'll figure it out one of these days. Maybe I'll post again at 3:00 am when I am wide awake with nothing to do.

Gina

No comments: