skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Off to Grandma's House
Today was a great day...we went down to Grandma Clinnin's house to visit with everyone. Unfortunately, Charlotte spent most of the time sleeping since she did not sleep well during the night. (See pictures...passed out cold!) She went to bed around 3:00 am...and woke up at 5:00 am and then took intermittant naps until we left. She was fussy all morning...so, I knew she would either sleep the whole time or cry the whole time...she did the former. Luckily, during the time she was awake, she was happy and laughing! Kevin and I are exhausted and I am sure I have another long night ahead of me. What will I watch during the night once the Olympics are over? Charlotte is still sleeping from our ride home, so I am going to try and catch a quick nap before she wakes up (which means she will be up in 10 minutes).

1 comment:
hi gina! i am reading your blog ever so often - so cute! the pics are great and i love your little stories about your days with char.
just wanted to let you know ~ talk to you later.
nicole
Post a Comment